Friday, January 25, 2013

DOF Photo Corrected



1. i enhanced the photo a bit by changing it to a darker level and adjusting its darkness.
2. They enhanced my image by making the background darker to have the main focal point not washed out.
3. i feel good about making these adjustments because they really make the image pop more.
4. I wish i could have darkened the fire hydrant to not get so much sun on it. 

 1. I enhanced this photo by changing the black levels in the image and darkening it.
2. They enhanced my image by making the car seem more crisp and in focus with my color.
3. I feel good about making these adjustments because it brought a new perspective to the image.
4. No, there is nothing else i would like to change in the image.


1. I improved this picture by playing with the color levels to make the background darker and make the main focal point stand out more as well.
2. By making these adjustments, my image has inherited more contrast than it had before and enhances the idea of space between the object and the background.
3. I feel like the adjustments definitely improved my image and makes it not seem so washed out when in comparison to the background.
4. I wish i would have known how to erase the "flash" look that appears on the fire hydrant.


1. I enhanced this image more than the others by shifting the levels to add more white to it and give it a brighter, perfect- clear effect.
2. I feel confident that making these adjustments improved my original image because now Leo does not seem to be washed out with the background or fade along with it due to the color blending.
3. I feel that these adjustments completely turned the image around 360 and added much more needed color.
4. I wish that i could have left Leo as bright but made the background a bit darker.

1. I enhanced this image by darkening the object while also darkening the overexposed background.
2. The adjustments enhanced my image by making the object seem crisper along with its background.
3. I feel that the adjustments i made, made a big difference and made it more appealing to the eye altogether.
4. i wish that i would have known how to darken the two right corners to erase the white it gives off.

1. I enhanced this image just a bit by playing with the gray level and exposing it in soft light.
2. They enhanced my image by making it seem crystal clear, they were subtle but necessary.
3. I feel like although the adjustments are not so bold, they expose the image in new light.
4. No, I feel like i did enough to the image so it does not need more retouching,


1. Shallow depth of field uses a large aperture like f/2.8 while Large depth of field uses a small aperture like f/22. While shallow depth of field creates a blur in the backgrounds, Large depth of field leaves everything in perfect focus.
2. Use TV mode when you want to use a particular shutter speed and use AV mode when you want to utilize a complete depth of field.
How you decide when to use TV mode vs. AV mode?
3. The hardest part of this assignment was knowing exactly where was the best spots to capture the image where the background would make a big contrast and then knowing which adjustments would fix your errors in each picture.











No comments:

Post a Comment