Thursday, April 18, 2013

Float


1. Here I was trying to tell the story of a skater going for their usual tricks in the air. My inspiration was marshall arts artist who portray the same thing by simply jumping in the air and creating a powerful image.
2. The technical challenge i faced was finding the correct lighting that would allow Eric to be the main focal point of the image, not the brightness in the back. I resolved it by picking different locations, changing the iso, and using some photoshop techniques.
3. An artist challenge i faced was finding a good location that would give off the idea i wanted it to. I overcame this by being versitile and just looking for it.


 1. In this image, i was trying to tell the story of a Chris Angel-like element of magic and almost holy features. My inspiration was the way in which people portray the illusion of magic.
2. One technical challenge i faced was fixing and editing the shadow to make it look more realistic. I overcame this challenge by applying new techniques and adding a mask that worked in my favor.
3. One artist challenge i faced was coming up with a good idea for which my model to go along with. I overcame this by simply focusing on finding a good location and then letting my model's creativity go along with it.





1. This image is telling the story of a risk-taker boy who is  attempting a stunt of jumping over his two friends.
2. One technical challenge i faces was the lighting- it was exposing the grass all nice and bright but no the faces. I did try changing my iso and overcame this challenge by rearranging my position and placement.
3. An artist challenge i faced was what story i wanted to tell through motion. To overcome this challenge i pretty much stopped over-thinking it and just take an exciting image,

No comments:

Post a Comment